In this Valentine's Day project you will learn how to make folk valentine hearts from recycled wool, felt or left over fabric.
What you need
Needle & Thread
1) First cut out two equally sized hearts from your choice of fabric.
2) With your needle and red thread sew on the buttons/findings of your choice onto the front of the heart.
3) Next whip stitch your fringe/lace/tinsel around the heart.
4) Now stitch together the back of the heart to the front of the heart leaving an opening at the top.
5) Stuff the heart with a cotton ball and then stitch it closed.
Display your hearts in a bowl or basket. These are easy to make and inexpensive, and look so cute displayed around the house for Valentine’s Day.