This sewing tutorial shows you how to make an easy Gaiter mask for kids sized 7-12.
What you need
Sewing machine threaded with white thread
Jersey knit (exact print purchased at Hobby Lobby)
1. Measure out a piece of fabric 17×14.5”
2. Fold the 14.5” side of the fabric in half with the print sides facing each other.
3. The gaiter will fold together at 7.25×17”, the 7.25” ends will be the openings.
4. With the print sides facing each other, pin the 17” open end together.
5. Sew the pinned edge together using a straight stitch, making sure to back stitch the beginning and end.
6. Trim any loose threads and slip over your head.
This should fit any kids sized (Age 7-12).