What you needFabric, Silver Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Stuffing
1. Cut our your fabric into 2 10×10″ squares. This makes the pillow small and cute but if you want a larger pillow, you’ll need to cut these squares out a bit larger.
2. Cut 2 pieces of ribbon the same length as your pillow- 10″ for this pillow. Place them onto the top of ONE of the fabric squares in a cross and pin them down.
3. Stitch them down onto the front of the fabric square, remove the pins.
4. Place your 2 fabric squares right sides together and pin. Stitch around the outside 1/4″ away from the edge, going around every side but leaving about a 4″ opening on the bottom to flip right side out.
5. Flip right side out.
6. Stuff your pillow, being sure to get stuffing in the corners, stuffing it pretty firmly.
7. Use a needle and thread to stitch up the bottom opening that you used to flip it right side out and stuff.
8. Cut a 10″ or longer piece of ribbon and tie it into a bow. Stitch (or glue) it onto the top front of your pillow.