What you needCardstock
One other tip to making Christmas Cards is to choose a clean and simple design, with minimum technique and fuss. This will make it quick and easy, and give you more time for the important things like gift shopping!
The design below is a simple 1/3 cardstock 2/3 patterned paper design with a sticker across the join. Simply embellish in the lower right corner for a quick, easy and yet elegant card.
1. Cut card base to 8.5″ x 5.5″ score and fold in half
2. Trim patterned paper to 5.5″ x 3.5″ and adhere to top part of card.
3. Trim Green cardstock to 5.5″ x 1.5″ and adhere to lower part of the card
4. Apply sticker across the join of paper and cardstock
5. Add brads to acrylic embellishment and adhere to card with strong adhesive.