This free bath and body recipe project shows you how to make your very own basic sugar scrub.
What you need
5 Tbs White sugar
2 Tbs Brown sugar
3 Tbs Epsom salt
1 Tbs Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Olive oil
2 Tbs Vegetable glycerin
2 Vitamin E capsules
1 Tbs Essential or fragrance oil
1. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
2. Add oil, vitamin E and glycerin.
NOTE – slice Vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the liquid.
3. Mix until wet, and ingredients stick together.
4. If it’s too crumbly, add a little more glycerin and fragrance.
5. Put in jar or plastic container.