When was the last time someone gave you a piece of jewelry as a present and you refused to accept? Yes – Never. This explains much about your undying love for jewelry, but have you ever tried your hands on making a bracelet or two, yourself? Designing a bracelet is fun, easy and gives you lots of room to be creative – and the best thing, it’s your own unique design which nobody else has!
Here’s how you can make a numbered bracelet for yourself. They say if you wear your path of life number, it brings you health, wealth, and happiness! So why not make a jewelry piece of your own with your very own path of life number on it? Here’s how:
What you need1. Beads (made from any sort i.e. semi precious stones, or artificial)
2. Your Path of life Number bead
3. Charms (if you like)
- Take a wire and cut it a little more in length than the size of your wrist.
- Take one end of the wire and twist it in order to make a loop.
- Slide 4 or 5 beads together through the wire, and then add charms. Add beads again, and charms again – the number of beads that go together in line totally depends on you, just get creative!
- Add your path of life number to the wire in such a way that there are equal number of beads and charms on each side; this is to give your numbered bracelet a nice balanced look.
- Make sure to leave a little bit of wire empty at the end to form another loop with the pliers.
- Lock both ends of the wire with the loops and voila! You have a handmade numbered bracelet!
You can use thread instead of wire, you if you’re good at knitting and sewing, you can even make a crochet numbered bracelet with a thick thread. The alternate methods of making handmade bracelets are endless, you just need to let your creative juices flow and you will have a lovely and unique bracelet design. Try making handmade necklaces, earrings, and rings too! So what’s your next handmade jewelry project?
If you’re looking for elegant and spectacular handmade numbered jewelry, to look pretty and get lucky (thanks to the path of life numbers) ,then log on to http://pathoflifenumerologyjewelry.com.