What you need1 Old Bangle
A few magazines
Decoupage medium or white glue
1. Take your old bangle bracelet and sand it a bit to remove any finish that may have been applied. This helps your medium work better.
2. If using white glue, pour your glue into a disposable cup, add a bit or water and mix. You want your mixture to be a bit running but not too much that it doesn’t stick
3. Plan out your design. For the Horoscope bracelet I went through several magazines and cut out horoscope signs as well as piece from pages that popped out at me.
4. Cut your pieces into small workable pieces, I like the tearing method to avoid straight lines
5. Coat your bangle with your glue mixture or decoupage medium, begin adding your cut out pieces. As your work progresses coat your cutouts with your glue mixture or decoupage medium. Make sure to cover your bracelet completely, inside and out.
Let your work dry completely.
Run your finger over the bangle to check for lift edges, apply more glue mixture if needed.
Once completely coated, apply a final coat of glue mixture or spray with a varnish spray I see horoscope bangles in your future.