What you need- K & Company Elizabeth Brownd Scrapbooking Paper - Holiday Script- 8.5x11 Cardstock - Dark Brown- K & Company Life's Journey Scrapbooking Paper - Flowers & Letters- K & Company Life's Journey Grand Adhesions - Shadow Box- Adhesives- 2 Pictures
- Tear a piece of flowers & letters paper 12″ x 4.75″. Tear towards you with your right hand to get the white edge of the torn paper on top.
- Attach it on the left side of the Holiday Script paper. Leave about 1/4″ of the holiday script paper showing on the left side.
- Matte both pictures on flowers & letters paper.
- Matte one of the pictures a 2nd time – on dark brown cardstock. Cut a stamp out from the flowers & letters paper and put it on the brown cardstock, under the picture and flowers and letters matte. Have the edge of the stamp showing.
- Make what looks like a ‘mailing envelope’ out of the dark brown cardstock by cutting a piece that is square on 3 sides & has a triangle flap on the left side. Fold the triangle flap over. Stick the other picture to the ‘envelope’ – slightly under the envelope flap on an angle.
- Attach the picture with a stamp in the top right corner of the page and the picture in the envelope in the bottom left corner. – Place the pictures on an angle.
- Matte the grand adhesion’s shadow box stickers on dark brown cardstock, then attach them to the page.
Designed by Monica Kennedy