This tutorial shows you how to make a quick rhinestone and cord bracelet.
What you need
30 cm – 11 inches of 2 different cords
30cm -11 inch of Rhinestone
2 crimping clasps
1 claw clasp
For my cords, I selected a fluro yellow cord, green rhinestone and green leather strapping.
Using pliers crimp the 3 ends into the clasp.
I removed the last stone to make it fit into the clasp. Leave the metal casing on as it will help secure it.
Once the end is secure, twist the cords to form a decorative design. Measure it to fit your wrist and clamp the ends into the second clamp.
Attach a jump ring on either side and a clasp.
This tutorial shows you how to make polymer clay bracelet.
What you need
– 1 chain bracelet large enough to fit the wrist of the wearer (about 7â€³ or 8â€³ usually)
– Bakeable modeling clay (I used Sculpey Pluffey white)
– Wax paper, glass board or tin foil to work the clay on
– Small heart shaped cookie cutter
– Picture nail to make hole in clay
– Acrylic Paint (I used Folk Art Apple Red and Folk Art Extreme Glitter Rose)
– Clear glaze
– 7 or 8 Small crystal beads to intersperse with the hearts
– 3mm round acrylic rhinestones â€“ 2 for each heart
– Jump rings to attach the charms and beads to the bracelet
1. Work the clay and roll out to desired thickness
2. Cut out 8 – 10 heart shapes using a heart shaped cookie cutter.
3. Make hole near the top of heart shape for the jump ring to fit through
4. Follow the instructions on the clay packet for baking the heart shapes
5. When cool, paint with your chosen colors. I found it easier to hold them flat with the picture nail while I painted the edges and one side of heart then allow it to dry thoroughly before turning it over and painting the other side.
6. Allow each coat of paint to dry before applying the next coat. (If you don’t want to add the rhinestones you can add your own painted design at this stage.)
7. When the paint is completely dry finish the hearts off with a clear glaze
8. Glue a rhinestone jewel to one side of the heart charms. Allow to dry thoroughly before gluing one on the other side.
9. Attach the charms and beads to the chain starting with one colored heart shape, then a crystal bead, then the other colored heart. Carry this pattern through until you have completed your bracelet.