Make this dainty and cute bird feeder and invite your feathered friends to tea!
What you need
Ceramic teacups and saucers
3/4 inch wooden dowels
Acrylic paint (optional)
1. Using the epoxy adhesive, glue the teacup to the saucer, and let dry at least 24 hours.
2. Using a box knife, carefully sharpen one end of the dowel into a point.
3. Paint stripes, dots, or other design on wooden dowels.
4. Glue the flat end of the dowel to the bottom of the teacup saucer and dry for at least 24 hours.
5. Push dowel into soft dirt, and fill with birdseed.