This jewellery making tutorial shows you how to make a pair of Earrings
What you need
– a pair of round nose pliers
– a pair of chain nose pliers
– a pair of cutting pliers
– a jump ring opener
– 2 fish hook ear wires
– 2 opal beads
– 2 eye pins
– 2 jump rings
– 4 pieces of chain
– 2 bead caps
Duration: 14-15 minutes
2. Thread the Murano glass Millefiori bead onto the eye pin. Add the bead cap and then the opal bead.
3. Cut the eye pin to size, using the cutting pliers. Make sure to leave 0.4 inches (1 cm) between the last bead and the end of the wire to form the loop.
4. Bend the pin to an angle of 90 degrees with the chain nose pliers.
With the round nose pliers, curl the top of the eye pin, forming the loop.
5. Attach the fish hook ear wire before you complete the loop. Tighten the loop.
6. Open the jump ring with the jump ring opener and the chain nose pliers.
7. Attach 2 of the chains to the jump ring.
8. Attach the jump ring on the loop of the eye pin. Close the jump ring.
Repeat the entire process, to make the second earring. Enjoy the earrings you created!