Add useful decorations to your garden with these fun plant marker stakes! All you need is some pebbles, pens, and mod-podge!
What you needPatterned Paper Scraps, Glass Flat Backed Pebbles, Pen, White Paper, Eye Pins, Wire Trimmers, Steel Wire, Glue Stick, Mod Podge, E6000.
1. Write out the names of your plants onto white paper. Cut them out and adhere them onto your patterned paper.
2. Brush Mod Podge onto the back of your glass pebbles and place them down over your plant names.
3. Cut 15″ (Or longer depending on how tall you want your stakes.) pieces of wire. Use a pair of pliers to bend the ends as shown.
4. After your glue has dried, trim away the extra patterned paper from around your glass pebbles.
5. Use E6000 or other strong adhesive to adhere an eye pin onto the back of your glass pebble. Let those dry.
6. Place your stakes into the ground around your plants and hook your glass pebble markers onto the stakes.
How did yours turn out?