Go crazy with a snowflake stamp and stamp up a winter snowstorm with this themed Christmas card.
What you need5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock
2 1/4" x 5 1/2" light blue cardstock
2" x 5 1/4" lavender cardstock
Winter sentiment stamp
Light blue ink pad
Lavender ink pad
Light blue ribbon
2 lavender brads
2 light blue brads
1.Take your 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. This is will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand horizontally.
2. Take your snowflake stamp and stamp lavender snowflakes all over the front of your card.
3. Take your light blue cardstock and adhere it to the top of your card. Leave a little over a 1/4″ at the top of card. (see picture)
4. Next adhere the lavender cardstock on the light blue cardstock. Make sure you center it. With your white cardstock cut out 3- 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ squares. On two of the squares ink around the edges with light blue ink. You can ink around the edges by brushing the edges of your paper against the ink pad. Stamp light blue snowflakes on those two squares. Next take the last square and ink around the edges with the lavender ink and stamp the snowman stamp in the center of that square.
5. Evenly space and adhere the three squares across the lavender cardstock.
6. Just below the border you have just put together make two small slits in the paper and tie your light blue ribbon up through those slits. (see picture)
7. Take your winter sentiment stamp and stamp it in light blue ink and stamp it under the light blue ribbon
8. Place your brads on either side of the winter sentiment. (see picture)