So Christmas is nearly here and you still don't have all the gifts ready. Being a DIY diva, you would like to give presents that are handmade. So here is a list of 10 last minute gift ideas that will not break the budget, are all handmade and are quick and easy to make.
What you needSee list of projects below.
Below we have listed projects on the site that are quick and easy to make and are all handmade. Perfect for decorations, perfect for gift giving!
1. Epsom Salt Luminaries – So easy and so pretty.
2. The Jar Of Nothing – Really, is anything ever this easy?
3. Felt Christmas Stacking Tree – Might look difficult, but really with the pattern provided – is super easy to make.
4. Ribbon Stacking Tree – Only three steps. How easy is that?
5. Pom-Pom Wreath – Super easy, just glue the pom poms together.
6. Pine Cone Ski Man – Felt, pine cone and pom-pom’s combine to make this ski man.
7. Across the Miles Tea Poem – Your loved one not so near? Send them this poem!
8. Christmas Lights Made With Styrofoams – So many uses for this one!
9. Make a Paper Snowflake – Ever wanted to make a snowflake out of paper? Yes? Here is your chance
10. Snowman Poop – It’s only a gag gift idea 🙂