What you need1 yellow paper cup
2 white paper cups
Wiggle eyes in a variety of sizes
2 white chenille stems
orange craft foam
pink craft foam
yellow craft foam
This trio of Easter themed paper-cup critters is just right for bite-sized Easter sweets.
1. To make the paper cup bunny, first cut a small oval nose from pink craft foam.
2. Glue the nose in place on the cup and draw the mouth with black marker.
3. Next, glue on the wiggle eyes.
4. Bend each of the two chenille stems into rabbit ears, twisting the ends together at the bottom so that they keep their shape.
5. Squeeze glue onto the backside of each chenille stem and lay on white felt. Place something heavy on top of each ear while the glue dries.
6. When glue has dried, cut the felt along the outside edge of the chenille stems.
7. Glue the ears in place on the back of the paper cup. Use a clothespin to hold the ears in place while the glue dries.
8. To make the paper cup chick, first cut a slightly curved triangle from the orange craft foam. Glue the beak in place on the yellow cup.
9. Then glue the eyes in place.
10. From the yellow craft foam, cut a fuzzy, feathery tuft and glue it to the back of the cup. Use a clothespin to hold it in place while the glue dries.
11. To make the paper cup lamb, cut a small triangle from the pink craft foam.
12. Glue the nose in place on the white cup. Then draw the mouth with black marker.
13. Glue the eyes in place.
14. From white felt, cut a wide dome, much like a mushroom cap, about six inches wide. This will be the floppy ears.
15. Fold this piece in half and glue at the center point to the back of the cup. Use a clothespin to hold it in place while the glue dries.