What you needCanvas
Cream and White Acrylic Paint
Crackle Paint Medium
1. Paint your canvas your base color. This is the color that your words will be, for example- I painted my base coat cream so my letters are cream. Let that dry completely.
2. Following the directions on the bottle, Apply a good coat of the crackle paint medium on top of your base coat. It dries clear. Let it dry completely.
3. Use your letter stickers in different fonts and sizes to spell out Christmas words around your canvas.
4. Apply 1 coat of red paint over top of your letter stickers. As it dries it will crackle over the crackle medium. Be sure not to apply more than one coat of red paint, because the extra coats will not crackle.
5. Once your top color of paint (red) has dried, Peel off all of your letter stickers.
6. To add extra embellishment, coat with glitter spray.
7. Coat the whole canvas in an acrylic sealer