Warm fuzzy friends are easy to make using CD cases and yarn.
What you need
big googly eyes
1. Take your CD case and put the pencil on it diagonally.
2. Tape the pencil onto the CD case that way.
3. Wrap your yarn around the CD case 200 times (around 300 if the yarn is thin.)
4. When done with that cut of any extra yarn hanging down.
5. Slide the yarn off the CD case. Make sure your holding it in the center.
6. Take a separate piece off yarn and tie it tightly in the middle. Now there should be little loops everywhere.
7. Cut the loops until the fuzzy is all shagged and fuzzy.
Congrats!! You just made your first warm fuzzy friend!