A beautiful and simple craft idea - make three dimensional hearts and string them into a garland.
What you needBrown paper bags,newspaper or fancy papers
1. Cut the paper into heart shapes of same size.
2. Take 2 hearts and with right sides together staple them. Repeat the same with other 2 hearts.
3. Now take the 2nd heart and apply some glue slightly on the edges of the heart and stick it to the 3rd heart.
4. Repeat the same for the other side of the heart and continue gluing the hearts together.
5. With a paper punch make a hole on the end heart and then slide ribbon into it and make a knot.