Create your own Autumn inspired coffee mug that is dishwasher safe! There are step by step instructions to creating an artwork for your next painting class!
What you needWhite ceramic mug, DecoArt Glass Marker, Pebeo 150 Glass Marker, Oven
1. Gather your supplies. You’ll need glass marker for this project, both DecoArt and Pebeo makes these. Start by wiping off your mug with a rag, making sure there is no dust on it.
2. To draw an autumn tree, draw 2 vertical lines about .5″ apart, with a cap in one of them.
3. Draw a branch out from the gap in your tree.
4. Now you’ll want to add in the “bark”. Draw small horizontal lines along your tree, making them slightly curved and not perfect.
5. Take and orange or red glass marker and draw little leaves around your tree branch.
6. You can also having them falling out of the tree.
7. Bake the mug according to the temperatures and instructions on your markers. Let it cool completely.