Give your loved ones candy in a cute felt bunny! Perfect for this Easter - this craft idea is unique and is made with felt.
What you need
2 sheets of Felt, Clear Vinyl, Sewing Machine, Embroidery Thread, Needle, Googly Eyes, Adhesive, Candy, Pattern
2. Cut a 3.5″ circle from clear vinyl, It should fit nicely over the cut out of your felt bunny.
3. Stitch the vinyl to the felt bunny, going around the circle.
4. Adhere your googly eyes onto your bunny face and use a needle and embroidery thread to embroider a nose and whiskers.
5. With the backside of your bunny facing up, pin the top bunny piece on and than the lower half of the back bunny piece, like this:
6. Stitch around the edge of the bunny, sewing the 2 back pieces to the front.
Now all you have to do is fill it with candy, putting it in through the opening in the back of the bunny!
What you need
2 x 1/4 inch white pom poms
1 x 1 inch white pom pom
1 x 1 1/2 inch white pom pom
or a total of 3 different sizes.
1 mini pom pom for nose
Pink felt or craft foam
Ribbon for embellishing
pink Hair band
This kids Easter craft project shows you how to make an adorable Easter Bunny hair band that is ideal for Easter day outings.
Start by taking your felt or craft foam and cutting out a set of ears as shown below. Cut two small circles for the mouth.
Glue your two small pom poms together and add the nose as shown.
Glue the mouth onto the bottom and attach this section to the second largest pom pom. Add the eyes , this creates the head.
Glue the head section onto the largest pom pom to create the body.
Glue the ears into place. Embellish with a ribbon.
Glue the Easter Bunny onto the head band and allow to dry.
You could also use this project to create Easter magnets, Easter gift tags and much much more.