Recycle an old snow shovel into an adorable piece of porch decor that is perfect all Winter long!
What you needsnow shovel, white paint, black paint, orange paint, 2" paint brush, .5" paint brush, 1" round sponge brush, red ribbon or fabric strip.
- Start by finding the perfect shovel for your project. I used an old snow shovel I picked up at a garage sale.
2. Next, take white acrylic paint and paint the metal part of the shovel. Let dry.
3. Using orange acrylic paint and a smaller paint brush, paint a carrot shaped nose into the middle of your shovel.
4. Use a round sponge brush to stamp black circles in the shape of a smile underneath the nose. Also stamp 2 circles above for the eyes.
5. Finish off the shovel by tying a large red bow around it, using either ribbon or a strip of red fabric.