Stitch up this cute pillow to show your love this Valentine's Day. Easy to make and a perfect sewing project.
What you need1/2 yard of valentine fabric, Stuffing, Felt, Sewing Machine
1.Use stencils to trace letters onto multiple colors of felt that match your fabric nicely.
2. Cut the letters out.
3. Cut out a 44″ x 13″ rectangle for your pillow base. This will be folded in half. Pin your letters onto the front of the pillow.
4. Stitch the letters down onto the layer of fabric, going around the edges of each letter.
5. Fold your pillow in half, right sides together, and stitch down both long sides, leaving a 1/4″ seam allowance.
6. Flip right side out through the open short end.
7. Stuff your pillow nice and tight, and stitch the open end closed.