Great for both kids and adults this easy no-sew monster banner is the perfect decor for a fun Halloween decoration!
What you needFelt in multiple colors, Glue stick, Ribbon, Scissors, Hole Punch
1. Cut felt into 5 (or more) 4″x 6″ pieces from multiple colors.
2. Using your imagination, cut out eyes from white and black felt, hair, tongues & teeth.
3. Use a glue stick to adhere the felt faces down onto the 4″x 6″ pieces.
4. Punch 3/4″ holes into the top 2 corners of each monster piece.
5. Cut a 50″ (or more, depending on how many monsters you have.) and thread it through each corner.
Knot each end of the ribbon and you’re done!