Tall pine Christmas trees adorn this nature style card. Very easy to make for mass production.
What you need
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock
4 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ green cardstock
4 x 4 1/2″ red cardstock
3 1/2″ x 4 1/8″ green cardstock
“Tis the Season” stamp
Snow flake stamp
Christmas Tree stamp
White ink pad
Red ink pad
Green ink pad
1. Take your 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. This is will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand vertically.
2. Adhere the larger piece of green cardstock to the front of your card. Make sure you center it. Adhere the red cardstock in the center of your card then adhere the smaller green cardstock on top of the red cardstock. Make sure they are centered.
3. With your white ink stamp “tis the season” at the top of the smallest green cardstock. Stamp snowflakes all over the smaller green cardstock but don?t stamp over the “tis the season”.
4. Stamp three red Christmas trees, cut them out and adhere them to the card. (See picture). Next stamp two green Christmas trees, cut them out and adhere in between the red Christmas trees. Overlap them and place them a little below the red Christmas trees. (See picture)
5. Open your card and tie the white ribbon on the front flap of the card. Slide it over to the fold of the card.