See how easy it is to make a 3 cord bracelet using yarn, shoelaces, hemp or twine!
What you need36 inches of Cord (yarn, shoelaces, hemp, twine, or jute)
1. Cut cord into 3 lengths, 12 inches each.
2. Tie them together in an overhand knot, approx. 5 inches from one end. See photo 1.
3. Pass beads on all 3 cords. Place a few more beads on the center cord than on the 2 sides cords.
4. Tie an overhand knot on the other side of the beads, see photo 3.
5. Tie a knot to close up the bracelet, making sure that it will pass over your hand.
See more jewelry projects on my “Hectanooga1” Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4F3391B2FE97D722&feature=plcp