What you need1 t-shirt or sweatshirt
1 pair of scissors
1 free Christmas tree template download
I drew this illustration so it’d be easier for you guys to decide on placement and trace the shape.
- Save a tree image file and print it out on regular printer paper
- Trim the paper so it’s a smaller square
- Fold the tree in half and cut out all the shapes
- Place on your sweatshirt and decide on placement
- Using white fabric chalk, outline the Christmas Tree
- If you don’t have any fabric chalk, use regular chalkboard chalk (you could even sharpen it with a pencil sharpener)!
- If you have a white shirt and chalk won’t show up, use a pen but be careful because pen marks are permanent so you need to make sure you cut out all the pen marks or they’ll show up on your final product.
- Cut the areas out and you’ll have your Christmas tree!