This recycled craft project shows you how to make a money pouch using an inner tube from a bike. This project would be great for boys to make for Father's Day.
What you needOld Bicycle Inner Tube
Needle and Thread or Sewing Machine
1. Cut your inner tube so that it is no longer in a circle.
2. Also cut it down the middle so the it lays flat and is no longer a tube.
3. Cut a 3′ x 8′ rectangle out of your inner tube.
4. Cut a half circle into the 2 short sides.
5. Cut another piece of inner tube that is 3′ x 1′. Fold your 3′ x 8′ piece in half and lay the 3′ x 1′ piece on top of it. Pin it down.
6. Set your machine on a zig zag stitch and sew down the 2 sides of your money pouch, going through both sides of your folded 3′; x 8′ piece, and the edges of your 3′ x 1′ piece.
7. Now you’re all done! Just slide your credit cards, license, gift cards, etc into the middle, and stick your cash under the side strap.