My children collect these Friendship Chips and trade with friends as well as use it as pendants for necklaces and on key chains. Great group project.
What you need
Round 1.25″ Chipboard (ie Bazzill)
Paper Scraps or Decorative Paper
Embellishments (gems, stickers, ribbons, etc.)
Use 2 chips to make 1 Friendship Chip.
1. Place a little glue on one side of the chip and completely cover with paper then glue down the edges in back. (The back of your chip will not be seen).
2. Use stickers to decorate your chip (optional).
3. Make a hole at top of each chip with an eyelet punch. (Use the first punched chip as a template for the second chip so the hole will be in the same place.)I use the 3/16″ punch.
4. Glue the back side of chips together, matching holes.
5. Cover side seams of chip with a small strip of paper.
6. Optional: Glaze. When dry decorate further with gems, ribbons, glitter pens, etc.