This card has a little "Believe" connotation to it. Whether you believe in family, joy or Santa, this card is lovely and suitable for all ages
What you need
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock
3″ x 5 1/2″ red cardstock
2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ green cardstock
Metal “believe” plate
1. Take your 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. This is will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand vertically.
2. Take your red cardstock and adhere it on the left side of the card. Then adhere the green cardstock onto the red stock.
3. Place your Metal “Believe” plate on the green lower left hand side of the card.
4. In green ink stamp the candy stamp at the top of the white part of your card. Then stamp the same stamp in red ink. Continue this pattern until you have stamped down the right side of your card.
5. Open the card and tie the white ribbon around the front flap of the card.