A fun project using sticker foam to create a one of a kind 4th of July Lawn Sign!
What you need
Canvas 18×24 Or Sturdy Piece of Cardboard painted Red, White or Blue
Red, White, and Blue Glitter Sticker Foam Sheets 8 1/2″ x 11″ ( One of Each)
Silver Glitter Sticker Foam Sheets 8 1/2″ x 11″ (Two Sheets)
Patriotic Flare (Purchased at local crafts store in Holiday Section)
Wood Stake (Purchased from Local Crafts store)
- Gather your materials and Print out the letters U, S, & A in your preferred font large enough to cover 3/4 of a full page each when printed.
- Peel the back off both silver glitter sheets and press to center of your canvas lining both sheets up directly next to each other.
- Cut out your letters that were printed from computer.
- Place the letter U face down on the back off the red glitter foam sheet and trace the letter to the back of the foam.
- Do the same for the S on the white glitter foam sheet and the A on the blue glitter foam sheet. Cut out each letter.
- Place your letters how you would like them displayed on the silver portion of the canvas.
- Once you are happy with your placement, peel off backings and place one at a time in their proper place. Once complete, stick your ‘firework’ flare on top of your sign and secure with two bows and hot glue the wood stake to the back of the sign.
- Proudly place your sign in your front yard!