What you need8 ½” x 11” cream cardstock
8 ½” x 11” green cardstock
8 ½” x 11” pink cardstock
8 ½” x 11” white cardstock
Yellow or orange fuzzy yarn
4 small brads
1. Cut your cream cardstock so it measures 6” x 8 ¾”. Set the scraps aside. Take your yellow ink pad and *ink* around the front of the card by brushing the edges against the ink pad.
2. Take your green, cream and pink cardstock and cut each into pieces measuring 4 ¾” x 5 ¾”. Set the green rectangle aside. Cut your pink & cream cardstock into quarters so you have four pieces of each color. *Ink* around a ¼ of the pink cardstock with pink ink and *ink* around a ¼ of the cream cardstock with the yellow ink.
3. Glue a ¼ of the pink cardstock on the upper right corner of the green cardstock then glue a ¼ of the cream cardstock on the lower left corner. Make sure the edges are flush with each other. Glue the green, pink and cream rectangle on the front of the card. Make sure you center it.
4. Cut out a piece of white cardstock measuring 2 ½” x 5 ½”. Glue it on the right side of the green cardstock of the front of the card. Leave some room on the right side of the card so some of the green and pink show.
5. Take your pink cardstock and cut out a large flower (2 and 1/8”). *Ink* around the petals with pink ink. Glue it at the top of the white cardstock. Cut a smaller white flower and *ink* around the edges with yellow ink. Apply glue to the center of the white flower and glue it on the pink flower leaving the petals of the white flower free. Curl the petals of the white flower up. Cut a small green circle and glue it in the center of the flower. Cut a smaller pink circle and glue it in the center of the green circle. Take your flower stamp and stamp only the stem with green ink and stamp it on the white cardstock.
6. Take a scrap of your pink cardstock, cut a rectangle (1” x 1 ½”), and *ink* around the edges with pink ink. Cut a pink square (1” x 1”) and *ink* around the edges with pink ink. Cut another rectangle (¾” x 1 ½”) out of the cream cardstock and a square (¾’ x ¾”) out of the cream cardstock.
7. Stamp “happy” in the center of the rectangle with pink ink and *ink* around the edges with pink ink. Stamp “day” on the square with pink ink and *ink* around the edges with pink ink. Place two brads on the bottom of the rectangle and place two brads on the bottom of the square. Set aside.
8. Cut out a large B measuring 2 ½”. Wrap the yellow or orange fuzzy yarn around the B. Glue it on the front of the card.
9. Glue the “happy” rectangle above the B and glue the “day” square on the right side of the B.