This Valentine's day craft project shows you how to make a love coupon book for gifts. This is also perfect as a coupon book for a boyfriend.
What you need2 sheets red or pink cardstock
1. Print free printable love coupons from The Craft Cafe. You can use the pre-printed coupons or the blank coupons.
2. Cut out the love coupons.
3. Mat the coupons on pieces of cardstock that are slightly bigger than the coupons so you can see the edges of the cardstock around the coupon. Glue coupons to cardstock.
4. Make a hole with hole punch in upper left hand corner of each coupon.
5. Thread ribbon through holes created with hole punch and tie ribbon in a bow.
6. Give love coupons to someone you love! Enjoy!
Free printable love coupons from The Craft Cafe.