What you needPlastic Flamingo, Black spray paint, White acrylic paint, paint brush, gloss sealer
1. Remove the legs from your plastic flamingo – they should just pull out.
2. Use your black spray paint to coat the entire flamingo in black. This will probably take 2 coats to make sure the pink isn’t showing through.
3. Lightly sketch out your bones onto your flamingo with a pencil.
4. Use your white acrylic paint and a small/medium paint brush to paint in your sketched bones.
5. Once your paint is dry, go over it with a gloss sealer spray or a coat of mod podge to keep the paint from scratching off.