What you needsnow shovel, white paint, black paint, orange paint, 2" paint brush, .5" paint brush, 1" round sponge brush, red ribbon or fabric strip.
- Start by finding the perfect shovel for your project. I used an old snow shovel I picked up at a garage sale.
2. Next, take white acrylic paint and paint the metal part of the shovel. Let dry.
3. Using orange acrylic paint and a smaller paint brush, paint a carrot shaped nose into the middle of your shovel.
4. Use a round sponge brush to stamp black circles in the shape of a smile underneath the nose. Also stamp 2 circles above for the eyes.
5. Finish off the shovel by tying a large red bow around it, using either ribbon or a strip of red fabric.