What you needApprox. 1 Quart / 1.1 Litre Wide mouthed Jar
Recipe ingredients as shown below
Card for making tags
Zip Lock Bags
Follow the instructions in the recipes in a jar project.
2 1/4 cups white sugar
2/3 cup cocoa
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
Layer ingredients in a 1 quart “wide mouth” canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place before adding the flour mixture.
NOTE: Be sure to wipe out the inside of the jar with a dry paper towel after adding the cocoa powder
1. Empty jar of brownie mix into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add 3/4 cup butter or margarine melted. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE. Add 4 eggs, slightly beaten.
3. Mix until completely blended.
4. Spread batter into a sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan
Cut into 2 inch squares. Makes 2 dozen brownies. Makes 2 dozen.