What you needAcrylic paint, lime green
4 x 6" wooden photo frame
1 package of googly eyes in each of the following sizes: extra large, medium, and small.
1. Paint wooden frame, allowing to dry between coats.
2. Make sure the frame is completely dry before continuing, as hot glue will melt wet paint off of the frame.
3. Arrange the extra large googly eyes around on the frame and hot glue down.
4. Add in medium and small googly eyes. It’s important not to fill in every space, the lime green paint should show through in some spaces!
5. Remove hot glue residue and strings.