Buttons add a cute dimension to this Christmas card. It adds a little tactile fun to a traditional looking card
What you need
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock
2 1/2″x 5 1/2″ green patterned paper.
2″ x 5 1/2″ white cardstock
Christmas sentiment stamp
Small Christmas tree stamp
Green and red buttons to top the Christmas trees
Green ink pad
Glue for buttons
1. Take your 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. This is will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand horizontally.
2. Take your green patterned cardstock and adhere it in the middle of your card. Then adhere the white cardstock on top of the green patterned paper. Make sure you center it.
3. Take your Christmas sentiment stamp and in green ink stamp the sentiment across the top and bottom of the front of the card. (see picture)
4. Next, in green ink stamp the Christmas trees across the center of the white cardstock (center of the front of the card).
5. Glue the buttons onto the top of the trees. Alternate the green and red buttons. Let dry and enjoy!