Christmas cards are one card where you can really go to town with the glitter, glitz and shine!
What you needCardstock
1 1/2" circle punch
The season itself is full of sparkle so why not emulate that on your cards?
One way to do this is to use reflective surfaces like foil. There are lots of scrapbook safe foil papers available on the market but I do occasionally use aluminum foil from the kitchen, especially for paper crafting with children.
1. Cut card base to 10″ x 5″ score and fold in half
2. Apply adhesive to the card base front and lay the foil ontop. When dry trim off the excess with scissors.
3. Using a rag “polish” the foil to a smooth reflective finish
4. Punch out circles from the patterned paper and adhere to the foil with strong adhesive.
5. Apply rub-on sentiment to center circle.
Be careful when cutting foil it has a tendency to rip easily.