When I am creating scrapbook pages I am careful to make sure that I use scrapbook safe products, acid and lignin free. However for cards without photo's anything goes!
What you need
1 1/2? circle punch
I love making use of non-scrapbook products for cards and Vinyl works great for this! It usually has a self adhesive backing, and comes in many colors, including a reflective silver which works GREAT for seasonal cards!
1. Cut card base to 8.5″ x 5.5″ score and fold in half
2. Apply adhesive to the card base front and apply patterned paper. Let it dry and trim away the excess.
3. Cut vinyl to 1/2″ x 5.5″ peel off backing and adhere to card base.
4. Punch green circle from patterned paper, adhere to vinyl sheet and trim around with decorative scallop scissors. Peel off backing from the vinyl and adhere to card base. Add a rhinestone accent to the center of the snowflake panel.
5. Apply rub-on sentiment to vinyl.