One of my all time favorite things is getting a bargain, and making supplies do double duty. This is one of the reasons I tend to use gift tags a lot on my Christmas cards. Usually after Christmas they can be bought super cheap in the sales, and they can be used on gifts, cards or other creative projects - like this one!
What you needCardstock
Circle punch (3/4", 1")
1. Cut card base to 8.5″ x 5.5″ score and fold in half
2. Trim patterned paper to 4.25″ x 3.5″ and adhere to top of card base front
3. Trim solid paper to 4.25 x 2.25″ and adhere to bottom of card base front
4. Adhere ribbon across join of papers.
5. Punch circle from red cardstock using 3/4″ punch, lining up 1″ punch over the punched hole, allowing for a even border all around punch 1″ circle resulting in a circle frame. Punch 1″ circle from pink cardstock
6. Adhere red circle border onto pink cardstock and apply decorative brad
7. Adhere the circle brad embellishment onto the gift tag covering the “to/from” wording
8. Apply rub-on sentiment to tag, and finish with ribbon knotted through the hole.
9. Attach tag to card using dimensional adhesive.