Make these bed slippers following this simple crochet pattern.
What you need
Red Heart Light and Lofty yarn
Size “N” Hook
1. Sc in next 14 sts. Ch 1, turn (14 sc)
2. Sc in next 14 sc, ch 1 and turn for 9 more rows for large size and 7 more rows or medium size. At end of last row, join to first sc and work in rounds as follows:
3. Ch 1, sc in same place and each sc. Join to first sc. (14 sc) Repeat this round 5 more times for large size and 4 more times for medium size.
4. Ch 1 and sc in first sc, (dec over next 2 sc, sc in next sc) to end. Join and fasten off leaving a length to gather toe closed.
5. Sew back seam
6. Attach yarn to top of back of slipper. Ch 1 and sl st at end of each row. Join and finish off.
This Crochet Pattern was contributed by Irene Duquette. In her memory please visit our Charity Crafts page and help someone in need.