Create a Thanksgiving chalk board where everyone can share their "Thanks". A fun easy craft project for the whole family.
What you need
9×12” Canvas or Foam Board
White Gel Pen
Mod Podge, Chalk
1. Cut your patterned paper into 1-2” pieces, They don’t have to be perfect squares.
2. Brush mod podge onto the back of each square and adhere them down onto your canvas in a mosaic style pattern, leaving white space around each piece of paper. Let that dry.
3. Cut a 7” circle out of white paper. Paint it with chalkboard paint, following the directions on the paint bottle. I gave my circle about 4 coats of chalkboard paint. Let it dry.
4. Adhere you chalkboard circle down onto the middle of your canvas. Let dry.
5. Write out “Things I am thankful for” onto your chalkboard with a white gel pen, so that it has a faux chalkboard style, but won’t come off. I also doodled onto the circle with my gel pen, giving it a border around the edges.
6. Write what you’re thankful for using chalk! You could write something new every day!