Create large christmas ornaments out of cardstock for this fun holiday bauble card. Use bright colors or tone it down with darker hues.
What you need5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock
3 1/2" x 5 1/2" red cardstock
3" x 5 1/4" green cardstock
Christmas Sentiments stamp
3 Ornament stamps
Glue for glitter
Red ink pad
Blue ink pad
Yellow ink pad
Silver ink pad
White ink pad
1. Take your 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. This is will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand horizontally.
2. Glue the red cardstock onto the front of your card.
3. Glue the green cardstock on top of the red cardstock leave a little more than 1/2″ at the bottom so you can stamp a sentiment on the red.
4. Stamp your ornaments. The top of the ornaments need to be silver. The body of the ornaments are stamped with red ink, blue ink, and yellow ink. Place a brad at the top of each ornament.
5. Adhere the ornaments onto the green cardstock on the front of the card. Then add glitter to the ornaments however you wish to adorn them.
6. Use a Christmas sentiment on the red cardstock with white ink and a second sentiment (or the same one) in red ink on the white base of the card.