Make cute and spooky candy jars by recycling old candlesticks and mason jars!
What you needMason Jar with lid, candle stick stands, sharpie, orange paint, gloss paint, drawer knobs or finials, black spray paint, super glue
1. Plan out the jar by choosing a candlestick and finial that will fit the jar.
2. Spray paint the jar lid, candlestick, and finial in any Halloween-themed color.
3. Mix together equal parts clear gloss varnish and orange acrylic paint and pour into the mason jar. Swirl around to coat the entire inside of the jar. Pour out excess paint and let dry.
4. Use a permanent marker to draw your best jack-o-lantern face on the jar.
5. Use super glue to adhere the finial, jar, and candlestick all together when all of the painted pieces are dry. Let dry completely, then fill with candy and treats!