This craft tutorial shows you how to make a fairy garden door for your home decorations.
What you need
– wide/large wood craft sticks
– crafting moss
– small crafting stones
– small wall canvas
– mini fairy garden mushrooms
– assorted faux flowers
– hot glue, glue gun
We found everything we needed for this project at our local dollar store. If your dollar store is missing any of these items you can find them at your local craft store.
1. Begin by taking 3-4 craft sticks. Use scissors to cut them in half evenly.
2. Add a line of hot glue to the back of each stick. Line the sticks up on the canvas and press, creating the door shape.
3. You can now take your crafting moss and pebbles and start layering them around the door. Use a generous amount of craft glue and start pressing the pieces into place, covering the canvas as you go.
4. Take a small stone and glue it to the wood door as a handle. Hold in place until secure.
5. Continue covering the canvas with the collage of moss and stones. You can also add in the faux flowers and greenery as you wish. Be generous with your glue so the items adhere well.
6. Finish the fairy door by adding a small mushroom to the corner.
Your fairy garden door is now ready to be displayed.