What you need- Vintage Bingo Card (or copy)
- Copy of vintage Postcard
- Sentiment rubber stamp
- White pom-poms
- Blue metallic cardstock
- Plastic snowflake
- Glue dots, double sided tape and liquid glue
- Blue eyelets
- Eyelet setting tools (like a Crop-a-dile)
- Silver wire
- Silver tinsel strand
- Blank stamping ink pad
- Double sided adhesive foam tape
- Markers or colored pencils (if needed)
– Using the eyelet tools punch two holes in the upper corners of a vintage Bingo card. Tip: If you don’t have one you can print one from the internet and mount it onto chipboard. Using the tools set two blue eyelets into both holes.
– Cut 10″ length of silver wire and thread it through one eyelet hole, wrapping the end back around itself, repeat for the other end of the wire.
– Make a copy of a vintage postcard of girls on a sled or search the internet for free images to download. Tip: If your image doesn’t have color add some with markers or colored pencils. –
– Using black ink stamp sentiment onto postcard.
– Trim blue cardstock 1/4 ” larger on both sides than postcard, adhere postcard onto cardstock with double sided tape. Using foam tape adhere image to center of Bingo card.
– Wrap Bingo card with tinsel strand using glue dots to adhere the edges onto the back of the card.
– Using glue dots adhere pom-poms to image.
– Cover a plastic snowflake in liquid glue and pour on glitter, let dry. Adhere snowflake to Bingo card with a glue dot.