What you needCardboard rolls from paper towels or bathroom tissue
Head-to-toe pictures of people cut from magazines
- To make each paper roll puzzler, first cover cardboard rolls with white paper. Secure with glue.
- Then cut each roll into 2-inch sections.
- Find pictures of people in magazines and carefully cut them out. (Head-to-toe pictures work best.)
- Measure from the top of each picture, to the bottom and mark at two-inch intervals.
- Then cut the pictures into these two-inch sections.
- The size of your picture will determine how many paper roll sections you will need. Some puzzles will have two or three sections while others may have four.
- Glue each two-inch picture section to a paper roll section. Now you’ve created the puzzle pieces.
- Next stack them up to recreate the original picture or mix and match them to create wacky variations.
- You can also glue a second picture to the backside of each roll section, to double your puzzle fun!