What you needCling Film
Bar of Soap (Hotel Soap works well)
Different colors of food coloring (red, green, yellow and blue work best)
1. Heat the bar of soap in the microwave, for 30 seconds on a plate
2. Cut the slightly soft bar of soap up and put the pieces in a bowl. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute
3. Take bowl out and cut the pieces again (for extra effects don’t cut the whole way through) and microwave again for 1 minute
4. Pour cold water (add food coloring to water of optional effects) over the hot pieces of soap.
5. Spread the cling film out on a flat surface.
6. Drop different colored food coloring over the pieces.
7. Once cooled place them in the middle of the cling film and wrap up as if in a bag, seal with elastic band.
** Food coloring will stain, but once put onto the soap and dry, will not stain skin.