What you needOld Bicycle Inner Tube
Needle and Thread or Sewing Machine
1. Cut your inner tube so that it is no longer in a circle.
2. Also cut it down the middle so the it lays flat and is no longer a tube.
3. Cut a 3′ x 8′ rectangle out of your inner tube.
4. Cut a half circle into the 2 short sides.
5. Cut another piece of inner tube that is 3′ x 1′. Fold your 3′ x 8′ piece in half and lay the 3′ x 1′ piece on top of it. Pin it down.
6. Set your machine on a zig zag stitch and sew down the 2 sides of your money pouch, going through both sides of your folded 3′; x 8′ piece, and the edges of your 3′ x 1′ piece.
7. Now you’re all done! Just slide your credit cards, license, gift cards, etc into the middle, and stick your cash under the side strap.