What you needOld puzzle pieces (100 pieces minimum)
Orange and green acrylic paint
Ribbon for embellishment (optional)
1. Loosen up puzzle pieces and arrange a single layer of pieces in the outline of a pumpkin.
2. Using hot glue, layer on and attach additional pieces to the outline; you want the shape to be 2-3 pieces wide all the way around.
3. Paint the pumpkin orange, green for the stem.
4. Using green craft or floral wire, create embellishments by curling the wire around a pencil.
5. Bend a 20 inch piece of wire in half, and loop each end around the puzzle wreath (on each side of the pumpkin stem) to make a hanger. Add embellishments!